Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dude Talk

A very Happy Friendship Day to all of my friends.
Two months back I accepted a friendship request (on Facebook) from a young lad based in Baroda, the town where I had all of my upbringing.  He is a mallu guy and much younger than me. After seeing his profile, I was a bit confused, as I realized that I don’t remember meeting him as a child because even at the age of 18 when I left home for my studies he must have been barely a year old, nevertheless I accepted his request as between us we had four common friends.
Establishing a new acquaintance can very exciting. It opens up a door not just to a new person, but an entirely new world, a new world of thoughts, set notions, do’s and don’ts, theories, way of life, boundaries and what not.  More often than not it leads you to a point where, some you end up looking up to and start idolising, some you identify with yourself and who you want to have in your very own BFF list and some others for whom you develop a sort of aversion and utter disdain. However this guy doesn’t fit in any of the three categories above. In fact I really don’t know where to put him.
I’ve had two chat sessions with him and here’s how they went. Here I am presenting the unabridged, unadulterated, unpolished and undistorted version of both the sessions. Have a good entertaining read.

First Session:
This was on Sunday, 10 June 2012. For all the right reasons, I have just masked his name off. I’ll refer to him as ‘New Friend’

New Friend: hi how are u
I – good
New Friend: were are u
I – office
New Friend: are u in baroda today ur offce working
I – nope. i m in Qatar
New Friend: ok

That was it. It was a Sunday, and the busiest day of the week for me. I went back to work. For him, it was just an ice breaker.

Second Session:
This was on 3 August 2012. It was a Friday, and I had nothing important to do and so, was playing games on my home computer when this session started. In this transcript I have masked the names of both, this guy and me. However, it is not difficult to find out which one I am. Nevertheless, just enjoy the camouflage.

Dude 1 - Hi dude how are u were are u
Dude 2 - I am fine and I am here. Where are you dude?
Dude 1 - were are u dude can u come in gujarat
Dude 2 - Yes dude, I am allowed to enter Gujarat after I complete my banishment term. The current one gets over by July 2013. But why are you asking?
Dude 1 - just for a casual meet dude u stay in gujaart or in kerala dude
Dude 2 - I stay in Qatar, dude. I guess you stay in Gujarat, right dude?
Dude 1 - I stya in gujart dear but had u come everdear u or u come in gujart stay somewere in hotel or in ur relatives place daer
Dude 2 - I stay at my relatives place dear. Where do you stay?
Dude 1 - I stya in baroda dae ok so u dont have afamily in baroda
Dude 2 - no no dear. not anymore dear.
Dude 1 - means dude
Dude 2 - means house is locked dear, but yes relatives are there dude
Dude 1 - ok dude are u planning to come in ocetober dear
Nov I will be shifting to bombay
Dude 2 - Oh no! that is sad dear. Me no come in october dear.
One advice dear. While in bombay.... don't call bombay as bombay.... or Shivsainiks with get angry.... call it as mumbai okay....okay dear?
Dude 1 - october if u were coming thats was fine daer u ca stay with me in october in my house
Dude 2 - thanks dear
but why would you do that?
Dude 1 - means dude
Dude 2 - means offer me a place to stay at your house dear?
Dude 1 - not like that dear if ur realtives not there at october u can syytay with me because my parents they are going to shift on august at mumabi so I will be alsone so I had told u if u dont stya with ur relatives u can stay with me
Dude 2 - Thanks. you are a very generous dude!
Do you have a liquor permit too?
Dude 1 - ya dude dont worry abou that daerwe drinks and dinner togethether and have fun
Dude 2 - what kind of fun are you talking about dude?
Dude 1 - have adrinks nad paty dude
why u had asked me like this
Dude 2 - what is 'nad paty' dude?
Dude 1 - u want anything more also
Dude 2 - what are the offers? dude?
Dude 1 - what u awnt tel me dude
what offers u want
Dude 2 - Oh! my o my.... really?
Dude 1 - ya u will be having nice night with me while we have adrinks and dinner and have some movies also
Dude 2 - I like Margarita, Black Russian and Screwdriver. What do you like?
Dude 1 - I will be having some some beare or some votca
u like to watch a movies
Dude 2 - With Vodka if you add some peaches, cranberry juice and orange juice we could make a nice long one of 'sex on the beach'
by the way that's a cocktail drink
Yes, I watch all types of movies, dude.
Dude 1 - but I drink some votca my mind will be divertying to have some other activies
Dude 2 - what activities?
Dude 1 - my mind go in sex part
Dude 2 - oh ho... so vodka turns you into a sex monster?
Dude 1 - ya dude tel me know wht to do
Dude 2 - ya dude. so what do you do when you get this uncontrollable bout of sex drive?
Dude 1 - I will be doing anything in sex taht I only dont know
Dude 2 - like what dude?
Fear not! Tell openly because 'Darr ke aagey jeet hai'
Dude 1 - that I dont know dude but some ime I will feel to suck hugging kiising everything
Dude 2 - Have you not had a 'One night stand' before?
By the way... that's a drink too - Cognac + Mountain Dew + Orange juice
Dude 1 - one of my frend had came from bombay he is alos akeralite guy I stay with him full night
Dude 2 - so what do you kiss.... things like the table lamp, pillow etc etc or something else?
Dude 1 - whn u drink dude u dont feel to have a sex
something else dear
Dude 2 - don't tell me you have a dog at home! :-P
Dude 1 - means
why u had asked me like this
Dude 2 - what is something else dearhhhh?
Dude 1 - no I am having with fun that guy also who has came from bombay he is a engineer
Dude 2 - Oh! Is he into oil and gas?
Dude 1 - he is a computer engineer
he ahd stay full night with me
ya daer
Dude 2 - Is that why you are going away..... to bombay? tell me dear?
Dude 1 - ya dear we had alot of fun and have aenjoyment nicely
Dude 2 - so you will not be there when I come to baroda?
Dude 1 - whn are u coming dear whn u come i dont have a place
Dude 2 - Oh no!
Dude 1 - plz try dear to come on oct plz
Dude 2 - no dear... I cannot I cannot I cannot.....
Dude 1 - ok so whn u come in baroda u will having a place or u stay in a hotel
Dude 2 - I have your house na dude!
Dude 1 - but taht timemy family there dude
Dude 2 - So what dude?
Dude 1 - u also like to have fun dude
Dude 2 - Yeah I like to have fun to. But my definition of fun is limited to playing tennis, driving, eating good food, watching a movie in the theater, playing with my kids and having a good time with my family.
That reminds me dude, today I am going to watch Jism2. Sunny Leone is my favorite actress.
Do you like her too dude?
Dude 1 - no this kind of fun dear after a drink
Dude 2 - no this kind of fun after a drink dear.
Dude 1 - ok dear but we have a casual meet daer ok bye take care
Dude 2 - where are you going dude.... baat abhi baaki hai.... raat abhi baaki hai..
Dude 1 - I ma not going naywere dude
Dude 2 - then why are you saying bye dude?
Dude 1 - I taught that I am waisting ur time
Dude 2 - No no. You didn't teach me anything new. I am used to wasting my time like this.
Dude 1 - ok tel me are u ready to stya with me at nght and wht we will do in night wht should I want to offer u
Dude 2 - can you be more explicit?
Dude 1 - ya dude
Dude 2 - I asked the question
Dude 1 - means
Dude 2 - What do you like?
Dude 1 - I had told u daer b4 taht I like everything and u
Dude 2 - You are aggravating me now. What is everything man. Can you write it down clearly and explicitly?
Dude 1 - why u want to have afun daer then I will teldde
Dude 2 - Hey dude, something more important has come up. There's Saina Nehwal vs Wang Yihan - Badminton semis on the TV. Can't miss that.
Thanks for the chat though. I had a good time chatting with you.
Dude 1 - I tell wht I like sucking hugging and kissing all
why you had stop in chat in daer I had not told u daer tahs why
sorry daer bye daer after drinks this all things I like
why u are not chatting dude I am going to logout dear
are u busy daer

At the end of this second session, I was feeling good. I had that naughty grin on my face as I had just spent around 75 minutes off my utterly worthless day chatting rubbish with someone I really didn’t know.

After Saina lost her semifinals, I briefly watched some other sport, I think it was Hockey and India was trailing Germany 1-3. I switched off the TV and went back to doing nothing. As I lied there doing nothing, for a moment, I was angry and telling myself “Bloody chutiya, he thinks I am gay!” and was taken over by a sudden bout of hatred towards all gays, and must admit I was even scared because I’d just realized that this is what my lads will be exposed to as they grow up!

I got up, logged into my FB account and started reading the transcript again. From my perspective, it was funny. I was actually screwing around in my own silly sarcastic way, but I realized something more when I looked at this chat from his perspective. He was serious and possibly in pain too. That’s when, in one corner of my room I saw Mr. Maslow sitting there squatting on the floor grinning and mocking at me just like I did after I finished the second session of the chat with this guy.

Sex, like food, water, sleep is one of our basic physiological needs. And if this need is not satisfied, there is no way that one would feel comfortable enough to raise higher and eventually attain self-actualization.  

I believe that everyone has the right to find a sexual partner of his/her choice, weather that partner is a toy or a doll or someone from the same or opposite gender or even if it is an animal, I leave it to the conscience of that person to decide. Anyways, there is nothing wrong if you are doing it within the four walls of your own house and there is absolutely nothing wrong in it as long as you are not forcing any living being to join you in the act.

It’s a shame that this guy had to scrounge the internet for a partner, just like those tharki guys and girls on various chatting and dating sites. And it is sad that he ended up opening up to a guy like me. All I can tell him is that “I am Sorry, I am not that type” and I hope that some smart IT guy develops a platform where LGBTs within the various cities in India can discreetly look for partners. I say discreetly because I know that these things are still not easily accepted in our country. I don’t know maybe, there’s something already available.

Anyways, I only hope and pray that this guy finds a true and compatible lifelong partner of his choice, and if scrounging on the internet like this brings him success, so be it.

I would also like to advise him that when the time comes, he should stand up and say no to his parents when they force him for a ‘regular’ marriage. Please don’t spoil a girl’s life. If you do that, I promise, I’ll definitely come down to Baroda, chop off your lulu and shove it up your own ass.

As I end this blog, I would also like to tender an advance apology to this new friend for posting the transcript as it is without his permission. It is the soul of this blog post, and so I can’t do without posting it here. On my part, I have done the best I could by masking your identity. I sincerely hope that our common friends don’t find out who you are. If they do, let me tell you, this is your life, and you have to stand up for yourself.

1 comment: