Sunday, July 31, 2016

Like a Rainbow


She is like that flower
Drenched in the rain
Warm, moist, wanting
Eyes closed, but yet not
Lips like petals, tender, lazy
Shy, shining, wet, inviting
Enticing, calling out the sun
“come out and shine on me” She says
“through the stained glass window”
“filter your rays, paint me a rainbow”
 


I am the bee, that shiny stud
That sits on her nose
My eyes locked, lost into hers,
Mesmerized, spellbound, melting
My lips desirous, though left wanting
Wish I could glide along those tresses
Careless, casual, desultory
Fallen across her visage
Painted in beautiful colors
Like the rainbow


I wake her up and hum her my best ode
She pretends asleep
smiling, twitches the corner of lips, cheeks glisten
I walk my fingers over her belly
she wriggles, she writhes, crackles and giggles
and shakes her body like a jelly
Heavenly, luscious, divine, Irressitible
I pull back, I try to, but I can't hold the sting
violetty blue to orangish red, grows on her my hickey
Like a rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment