Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The fabric of forbidden love



You have gone through me like a thread through the eye of a needle.

Now,
every little moment that we spend together,
every minute that we walk, talk and dream together,
we stitch this beautiful fabric with our own unique hue and color.

Now I am happy,
I like this beautiful cloth that we are stitching,
like a veil, it hides us away from the real world,
takes us far away to our own cozy little world,
a place where there are no boundaries,
where everyone worships one God,
where love is the only God,
and our love is not forbidden,
where you and I are one.

Now I am scared,
for we both are trapped in a world of your own,
worlds that are globes apart,
worlds that are not in harmony,
warring to prove that one is better than the other,
soon this beautiful veil will be a shroud,
confine us from the world that binds us,
destroy our world, kill our God,

stifle us, and with us, kill this love.

No comments:

Post a Comment